Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Trapping

In the few years that I have been trapping I have found myself in many interesting places. From sewage drains to chimneys and everything in between.

I have trapped hundreds of animals in some very undesirable locations. Lucky for me, animals also live in nature. Normally we leave these animals alone, but if you are rich enough you pay to have them trapped because you own nature.

Recently we have been working on some beautiful properties outside of Park City. These properties are large and host many different species of animals. Many of them also have little streams and rivers so it creates the perfect place to reside.

My job is to manage the species that are overpopulated, which I accomplish by trapping. I have had many calls in this area to trap beavers and muskrats because of there tendencies to destroy the property.

Here are some of my latest catches.







No comments:

Post a Comment